The DWorld website located at www.dworldvr.com is a copyrighted work belonging to DWorld. Certain features of the Site may be subject to additional guidelines, terms, or rules, which will be posted on the Site in connection with such features.
All such additional terms, guidelines, and rules are incorporated by reference into these Terms.
Access to the Site
Subject to these Terms. DWorld grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable, limited license to access the Site solely for your own personal, noncommercial use.
Certain Restrictions. The rights approved to you in these Terms are subject to the following restrictions: (a) you shall not sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Site; (b) you shall not change, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Site; (c) you shall not access the Site in order to build a similar or competitive website; and (d) except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means unless otherwise indicated, any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the Site shall be subject to these Terms. All copyright and other proprietary notices on the Site must be retained on all copies thereof.
DWorld reserves the right to change, suspend, or cease the Site with or without notice to you. You approved that DWorld will not be held liable to you or any third-party for any change, interruption, or termination of the Site or any part.
No Support or Maintenance. You agree that DWorld will have no obligation to provide you with any support in connection with the Site.
Excluding any User Content that you may provide, you are aware that all the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets, in the Site and its content are owned by DWorld or DWorld’s suppliers. Note that these Terms and access to the Site do not give you any rights, title or interest in or to any intellectual property rights, except for the limited access rights, DWorld and its suppliers reserve all rights not granted in these Terms.
Third-Party Links & Ads; Other Users
Third-Party Links & Ads. The Site may contain links to third-party websites and services, and/or display advertisements for third-parties. Such Third-Party Links & Ads are not under the control of DWorld, and DWorld is not responsible for any Third-Party Links & Ads. DWorld provides access to these Third-Party Links & Ads only as a convenience to you, and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third-Party Links & Ads. You use all Third-Party Links & Ads at your own risk, and should apply a suitable level of caution and discretion in doing so. When you click on any of the Third-Party Links & Ads, the applicable third party’s terms and policies apply, including the third party’s privacy and data gathering practices.
Other Users. Each Site user is solely responsible for any and all of its own User Content. Because we do not control User Content, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any User Content, whether provided by you or by others. You agree that DWorld will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any such interactions. If there is a dispute between you and any Site user, we are under no obligation to become involved.
The site is provided on an “as-is” and “as available” basis, and DWorld and its suppliers expressly disclaim any and all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express, implied, or statutory, including all warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, quiet enjoyment, accuracy, or non-infringement. We and our suppliers make not guarantee that the site will meet your requirements, will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis, or will be accurate, reliable, free of viruses or other harmful code, complete, legal, or safe.
Limitation on Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall DWorld or its suppliers be liable to you or any third-party for any lost profits, lost data, costs of procurement of substitute products, or any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages arising from or relating to these terms or your use of, or incapability to use the site even if DWorld has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Access to and use of the site is at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your device or computer system, or loss of data resulting therefrom.
Term and Termination. Subject to this Section, these Terms will remain in full force and effect while you use the Site. We may suspend or terminate your rights to use the Site at any time for any reason at our sole discretion, including for any use of the Site in violation of these Terms. Upon termination of your rights under these Terms, your Account and right to access and use the Site will terminate immediately. You understand that any termination of your Account may involve deletion of your User Content associated with your Account from our live databases. DWorld will not have any liability whatsoever to you for any termination of your rights under these Terms. Even after your rights under these Terms are terminated, the following provisions of these Terms will remain in effect: Sections 2 through 2.5, Section 3 and Sections 4 through 10.
DWorld respects the intellectual property of others and asks that users of our Site do the same. In connection with our Site, we have adopted and implemented a policy respecting copyright law that provides for the removal of any infringing materials and for the termination of users of our online Site who are repeated infringers of intellectual property rights, including copyrights.
These Terms are subject to occasional revision, and if we make any substantial changes, we may notify you by sending you an e-mail to the last e-mail address you provided to us and/or by prominently posting notice of the changes on our Site. You are responsible for providing us with your most current e-mail address. In the event that the last e-mail address that you have provided us is not valid our dispatch of the e-mail containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice of the changes described in the notice. These changes will be effective immediately for new users of our Site. Continued use of our Site following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
Entire Terms. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Site. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. The word “including” means “including without limitation”. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of these Terms will be unimpaired and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Copyright/Trademark Information. Copyright ©. All rights reserved. All trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Site are our property or the property of other third-parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party which may own the Marks.
Contact InformationAddress: 7, Avenue de Saint-Roman Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Activities strictly necessary for the operation of this Website and delivery of the ServiceThis Website uses so-called “technical” Cookies and other similar Trackers to carry out activities that are strictly necessary for the operation or delivery of the Service.
Other activities involving the use of Trackers
MeasurementThis Website uses Trackers to measure traffic and analyze User behavior with the goal of improving the Service.
Locating Tracker SettingsUsers can, for example, find information about how to manage Cookies in the most commonly used browsers at the following addresses:
Owner and Data Controller
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)Any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
Usage DataInformation collected automatically through this Website (or third-party services employed in this Website), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use this Website, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server’s answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Application) and the details about the path followed within the Application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User’s IT environment.
UserThe individual using this Website who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
Data SubjectThe natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Controller (or Owner)The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this Website. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of this Website.
This Website (or this Application)The means by which the Personal Data of the User is collected and processed.
ServiceThe service provided by this Website as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)Unless otherwise specified, all references made within this document to the European Union include all current member states to the European Union and the European Economic Area.
CookieCookies are Trackers consisting of small sets of data stored in the User’s browser.
TrackerTracker indicates any technology – e.g Cookies, unique identifiers, web beacons, embedded scripts, e-tags and fingerprinting – that enables the tracking of Users, for example by accessing or storing information on the User’s device.
Legal informationThis privacy statement has been prepared based on provisions of multiple legislations, including Art. 13/14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).
DWorld Software Terms
- Use of the DWorld’s Software. You may use DWorld’s software solely for purposes of enabling you to use and enjoy the DWorld software as provided by DWorld, and as permitted by the Conditions of Use, these Software Terms and any Service Terms. You may not incorporate any portion of the DWorld’s software into your own programs or compile any portion of it in combination with your own programs, transfer it for use with another service, or sell, rent, lease, lend, loan, distribute or sub-license the software created and provided by DWorld or otherwise assign any rights to the software of DWorld in whole or in part. You may not use the DWorld’s software for any illegal purpose. We may cease providing any access to DWorld’s software and we may terminate your right to use DWorld’s software at any time. Your rights to use DWorld’s software will automatically terminate without notice from us if you fail to comply with any of these Software Terms, the Conditions of Use or any other Service Terms. Additional third-party terms contained within or distributed with DWorld that are specifically identified in related documentation may apply to DWorld’s software and will govern the use of such software in the event of a conflict with these Conditions of Use. All software used is the property of DWorld or its software suppliers.
- No Reverse Engineering. Unless explicitly permitted under applicable mandatory law, you may not, and you will not encourage, assist or authorise any other person to copy, modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble, or otherwise tamper with DWorld’s software, whether in whole or in part, or create any derivative works from or of the DWorld software.
- Updates. In order to keep DWorld’s software up to date, we may offer automatic or manual updates at any time and without notice to you.
- Information you give us: We collect and store all information you give us in connection with DWorld.
- Automatic information: As soon as you use DWorld, we automatically collect and store certain information, including your interactions with content and services available through DWorld. Among other things, like several other websites, we use “cookies” and receive certain information as soon as your web browser or device accesses DWorld and other contents that are provided by or on our behalf.
- Information from other sources: We also occasionally use information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our suppliers, which we use to correct our database and make your next purchase easier.
- Buying and delivering products and services. We use your personal information to take and process orders, deliver products and services, process payments and communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers.
- Deployment, troubleshooting and improvement of DWorld’s services. We use your personal information to provide functions, analyse performance, correct errors and improve the usability and effectiveness of DWorld.
- Compliance with Legal Obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to fulfil our legal obligations. For example, we collect information from sellers regarding the location and their bank account information for purposes of identity verification and other purposes.
- Communication with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you through email regarding DWorld’s and our suppliers’ services.
- Purposes for which we obtain your consent. We may ask for your consent to process your personal information for a special purpose that we will share with you. This special purpose mainly regards being able to contact you through email to receive your order and payment notifications.
- Third party service provider: We commission other companies and individuals to carry out tasks for us. Examples include fulfilling orders for products and services, delivering packages, sending letters or emails, maintaining our customer lists, analysing our databases, providing support with advertising measures, processing of payments (credit card, direct debit and purchase on account), transmission of content, evaluation and management of credit risks and customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information that is required solely to carry out their tasks while enhancing our customers’ experiences.
- Third party advertising and links to other websites: DWorld includes third party advertising and links to other websites and apps. Third party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, and services.
- Execution of a contract when we provide you with a product or service or communicate with you about it. This includes the processing of your personal information to accept and process orders, deliver products and services and to process payments through email notification.
- Our legitimate business interests and the interests of our customers when we detect and prevent fraud or abuse, for the safety of our customers, our own safety and protect those of third parties and when we show you interest-based advertising.
- Your consent when we ask you for your consent to the processing of your personal information for a specific purpose that has been communicated to you.
- Legal obligations when we process your personal information to comply with a legal obligation.
- These and other legal bases, depending on the purposes for which we use personal information.